Ace Community Credit Union's MasterCard offers two programs to choose from so you are sure to find one that fits your income and credit line limit.
- You may qualify for our regular MasterCard with as little as $750 monthly income. With a 14.9% annual percentage rate and low monthly payments you can have convenience and affordability. Regular MasterCards have an annual fee of $15.00.
- You may qualify for our gold MasterCard with as little as $4000 monthly income. Ace CCU's gold card has a 11.9% annual percentage rate and no annual fee. It is truly worthy of the "Gold" designation.
With your Ace Community Credit Union MasterCard you can:
- Pay off other credit card balances without a penalty or increased interest rate.
- Get cash advances as easily as the nearest Ace CCU ATM for only $2.00 per advance.
- Pay your bill at Ace CCU, over the phone, or even with Ace's night depository and have it credited by the next day.
- Use Ace CCU's online bill pay service to make your payments.
Ace CCU MasterCard also offers:
- Local credit decision.
- Low rates and terms to meet member's needs.
- Zero liability coverage on unauthorized purchases. To lean more about zero liability please contact TMG Cards Risk Management at 1-800-234-5354 or email@example.com.
To apply, simply print off this application and mail it to Ace Community Credit Union at P.O. Box 605 Ames, IA 50010.
Manage your MasterCard account at any time with MyCard Info.
MyCard Info makes it quick and easy to:
- View Statements
- View Current Activity
- Make a Payment
- Contact Us
- And Much More
To learn more about MyCard Info visit https://online.mycardinfo.com/default.aspx.
MasterCard Secure Code